Half Day Pattaya Discovery Tour
OverviewDriving up from Pattaya to Chonburi Province, amaze at the excitement and buzz of the local market. We then go on to Marine Aquarium to see their lively displays on the coral reef. Then drive up to the Monkey Cliff called Khao Sam Muk, inhabited by many wild monkeys. Next on our journey we watch the fascinating process of cultivation in a oyster farm. Lastly, we visit a local stomemasons village before heading back to Pattaya.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourHighly recommended for those new to Pattaya and Chonburi or short on time, the Pattaya Discovery Tour brings you north of Pattaya city to a popular beach town of Bang Saen. Here, the beaches are less crowded and feel more laid-back than its bigger sisters in Pattaya.
Pick up from your hotel by Private Transfer and experience the Pattaya of yesteryear through the beauty of Bang Saen beach and its many attractions, including Bang Saen Aquarium, the picturesque Monkey Cliff or Khao Sam Muk and Ang Sila, a small fishing community famous for its lineup of oyster farms and stonemason villages.
Enjoy a half-hour car journey north of Pattaya to Chonburi where Bang Saen Beach is located. Visit a local market, Bang Saen Aquarium, then drive up to the "Monkey Cliff" or Khao Sam Muk. You can feed the monkeys or simply drink in the view of the beach from this high elevation.
From Khao Sam Muk, enjoy a stroll at an oyster farm and a stonemason village where the stone mortars and pestles essential tools in every Thai kitchen are still crafted by hand.
Return back to your hotel by Private Transfer.
Inclusions for Half Day Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Half Day Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride
- Private Pattaya Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport by Car
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transport
- The Amazing Human Slingshot in Pattaya
- Full-Day Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Tour in Pattaya
- Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch from Pattaya
- Bungy Jumping in Pattaya
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo Admission Ticket with Round-Trip Transfer from Pattaya