Half-Day Photographer Tour In Koh Samui - Ko Samui
OverviewA half-day tour that guides you through the world of Samui as seen through the lens of your own camera. Guided by a true professional, this photography tour is a fabulous tour for those wanting to learn more about their own camera in the tropics.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
There is always something new to learn and photography enthusiasts will have the opportunity to not only learn their skills but also improve new techniques once joining this visually-enhancing excursion over Samui. Guided by a professional photographer, you will embark on a journey to some of Samuis most well-known sites and landmarks.
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 1:30pm and you will be reminded not to forget your camera. The islands light fall in the afternoon and early evening are perfect for some great snapshots. During the afternoon, the guide will inform you about the various settings, techniques and things to think about when shooting on this tropical destination. All this will be of course very useful once you practice these newly-learned camera secrets on your own.
Sights that may be visited (in random order and subject to the chosen itinerary by the photographer) will include a glimmering pagoda, the Hin Ta and Hin Yai rocks, a well-known fertility symbol on the island and some elaborate designs on the temple walls of Wat Plai Laem. With viewpoints aplenty, the day ends when the daily-returning golden moments appear; the always amazing sunset over the Gulf of Thailand. During the day, snacks and drinks are included.After the sun has set, you will return hopefully with a filled-up memory card with amazing memories of your photography tour around Samui back to your resort on the island. We expect to be back at around 8pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Photographer Tour In Koh Samui
- Guidance in the use of your camera
- Fixed photo stops along the way, chosen carefully by the photographer
- Snacks and drinks included during the tour
- Local taxes
- Shared tours and transfer from and to your Samui Hotel with driver and English speaking guide/professional photographer
Exclusions for Half-Day Photographer Tour In Koh Samui
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast,, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Other activities on the island (to be paid on spot)
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is offered on a shared basis only, with English speaking, with a minimum of 4 guests and is only operational in the afternoon.
This tour may be subject to change when weather conditions are unfavorable to operate this tour properly.
The tour company cannot be held responsible in any way for the quality of the images taken during this excursion.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage
- Phuket to Koh Samui by Shared Van and High Speed Catamaran
- Round-Trip Transfer to Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan by Speedboat
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Koh Samui to Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van