Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
OverviewIt may look not like it but Phuket still has pristine corners and regions that offer an authentic view into how the island maintains its local vibe. Biking through plantation and villages only adds to the excitement of seeing the traditional side.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your driver will pick you up in the early morning and we head out to the northeastern part of Phuket where we will start our journey through the countryside of Phuket. The ride will be an easy, relaxing one. During this half day tour, you will cycle for approximately 20 kilometers over both paved and some unpaved roads in lesser-known parts of Phuket.
Before our ride commences at one of the remote beaches on the island, our professional team will ensure that your bike will be set in line with your weight and height and a brief explanation on safety of course cannot be missed. Although we drive in more rural parts of Phuket, customers still require following certain safety measures to ensure that bike ride will be a very pleasant one.
The journey starts riding through small local villages which are a huge contrast of what Phuket is commonly known for. No high rises or shopping areas, this is the purest part of the Pearl of the Andaman. Witness locals doing their daily work while children play around, waving at you and showing their enthusiasm when you explore their home from your saddle.
En route, we visit Phukets Gibbon Rehabilitation Center, one of the great projects that work in keeping gibbons out in the wild and nurture them back to health. This non-profit organization ensures that love and care is given back to these poached primates before being released back in the rain forest. The cycling journey continues as we cross small country roads, some dirt and muddy tracks through palm, pine apple and rubber tree plantations. Plenty of opportunities will be given to snap some of this local landscape as a momentum. Do expect some hills here and there, yet we will take it easy so that all can complete and fully enjoy this pedaling experience on Phuket.
Youll be surprised at how little Phuket has changed in this part, compared to the bustling tourism hubs that are scattered around the island. The dirt tracks reach in the end a scenic waterfall for a short break before we ride further in the direction where we started.
The final stretch, traversing through pristine nature along Phang Nga Bay where we shortly will meet our deluxe minivan driver and the bicycle support team that will bring you back to your hotel in all comfort. We expect to be back at your hotel at around 1:30pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local taxes
- Tours and transfer from and to your Phuket hotel with driver (conditions apply)
Exclusions for Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Tips and gratuities
- National Park entrance fees (Baht 200 per person, to be paid on spot and subject to change without prior notice)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum number of participants is 12 per tour
This tour is only operated on joined basis with English speaking guide and only operates in the morning
Joined transfers are with driver only, no guide included
Pickup and drop-off only from Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao and Laguna only. Other beaches and regions are subject to supplementary charges
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The minimum age for join in tours is 12 years.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.