OverviewThis day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of the Sorrento Coast, the archaeological site of Pompeii and a guided visit to a vineyard located in the national park of Mount Vesuvius, where the famous wine Lacryma Christi DOC (Tears of Christ) is produced.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up in Sorrento and board an air-conditioned bus for this 8-hour tour. Drive directly to Pompeii and meet your English-speaking guide by the entrance to the archaeological site. Spend 2-hours on a walking tour through the commercial center, Roman baths, theater, markets, and neighborhoods. Then, spend some free time exploring on your own.
Leave Pompeii and head towards the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius in the early afternoon. Visit a local vineyard known for producing Lacryma Christi DOC. Enjoy a three wine-tastings including Lacryma Christi white, red and rose. and light lunch of salami, cheese, seasonal vegetable and other local delicacies. Savor the traditional flavors and relax. Return to Sorrento by approximately 4:00 pm.
Inclusions for Half Day Pompeii Tour With Wine Tasting And Lunch From Sorrento
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Light lunch of salami, cheese, seasonal vegetable and other local delicacies
- Wine-tasting (Lacryma Christi white, red and rose)
- Pick-up/drop-off from Meeting points within Sorrento area
Exclusions for Half Day Pompeii Tour With Wine Tasting And Lunch From Sorrento
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.