Half- Day Potala Palace Tour From Lhasa
OverviewSpend half day on exploring the highlights of the Tibet: the Potala Palace. The exotic structure is 13-stories-high and contains more than 1,000 rooms.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour local guide will meet you in your hotel lobby, then take a taxi with you to the Potala Palace.
On this half day tour, you will spend half day on exploring the highlights of the Tibetan capitol the Potala Palace. The exotic structure stands 13-stories-high and contains more than 1,000 rooms.
The palace is divided into two sections. The White Palace, which was built in the mid-17th century, provided living quarters for the fifth through the fourteenth Dalai Lamas. From the White Palace, pilgrims climb to the central Red Palace, completed in the late 17th century and packed with chapels, ornate statues, and the gem-embellished tombs of past Dalai Lamas. The fifth Dalai Lama's tomb, made from two tons of gold, stands three stories tall.
Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel with your tour guide by taxi.
Inclusions for Half- Day Potala Palace Tour From Lhasa
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Round-trip taxi transfer
Exclusions for Half- Day Potala Palace Tour From Lhasa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tibet Permit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.