Enjoy an 3.5-hour castle tour in Prague and get a look inside the largest castle complex in the world and the seat of Czech kings, Holy Roman Emperors and presidents. Continue your walk through Golden Lane while listening to stories about alchemists, famous Franz Kafka and more.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDid you know that the Prague Castle holds the Guinness world record for largest castle complex in the world? The castle's buildings also once housed kings, holy Roman emperors and, since 1918, Czech presidents.
Your tour begins with an air-conditioned bus ride from the city center to Prague Castle. Your professional guide will share some interesting facts of Prague's history and most famous attractions with you before arriving at the castle's gates. Once inside, you can enjoy exploring the interiors of the castle and will see a variety of architectural styles including Renaissance, Baroque, and Roman as well as the Gothic masterpiece of St. Vitus Cathedral.
Next, your tour continues through the Royal Palace and Vladislav Hall to the Roman Basilica of St. George. You will also be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the Prague skyline from multiple locations within the castle grounds. Make your way down Golden Lane, which includes the former home of Franz Kafka and where, according to legend, alchemists from the Middle Ages tried to create gold and the Philosopher's Stone for Emperor Rudolph II.
Finally, your trip will take you through St. Wenceslas' Vineyards to end conveniently at Malostranska metro station on the Green "A" line, not far from Charles Bridge.
Inclusions for Half-Day Prague Castle And Interiors Tour Including Golden Lane
- Prague castle tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Prague Castle And Interiors Tour Including Golden Lane
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting