Join this 3.5-hour half-day city tour of Prague on a bus and by foot with a live guide. Enjoy the route going to the New Town, Old Town, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Charles Bridge.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourIn the morning or afternoon, meet your local guide in central Prague and begin your 3.5-hour guided tour of the most interesting historical sights of the city.
Start your city tour on a bus, which will take you around New Town, Old Town and Mala Strana, also known as Lesser Town. See such historic attractions as the Municipal House, Powder Tower, State Opera, Wenceslas Square, and National Museum, as well as contemporary attractions including the distinctive Frank Gehry designed Dancing House. Continue along the banks of the Vltava river to Prague Castle and enjoy a in-depth exploration of the castle complex on foot.
Return to the city center on a walking tour crossing the famous Charles Bridge to Old Town Square. Admire the Gothic architecture of Tyn Church and see the Baroque St. Nicholas Church,and the Old Town Hall where your tour finishes up in front of the astronomical clock.
Inclusions for Half-Day Prague City Highlights Tour Including Walking Tour From Prague Castle To Old Town
- Live guide commentary
- Bus transportation and walking tour
- Centrally located meeting point
Exclusions for Half-Day Prague City Highlights Tour Including Walking Tour From Prague Castle To Old Town
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
An adequate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting