OverviewDiscover Prague's main landmarks on both sides of the city on this half-day walking tour. Uncover the heart of Prague and visit Old Town, New Town and the Jewish Quarter, boasting more than 30 highlights. Take on the castle district to St. Vitus Cathedral in the Prague Castle grounds before visiting the Lesser Quarter.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourStart your day in Wenceslas Square and make your way to the Powder Tower, the actual Old City gate and a very notable landmarks. Continue through the cobblestones of the Old Town and learn what makes the astronomical clock unique and special before walking next to places frequented by Kings, Mozart and Einstein.
Immerse yourself in the history of Prague's Jewish Quarter (Josefov), a place that until now keeps one of the oldest synagogues in Europe and discover the unique architecture of this beautiful quarter.
During this Prague walking tour, you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, the biggest landmark of the city. Cross over the Vitava River and enter the Little Quarter (Mala Strana) to hop on a local tram to go uphill to Prague Castle.
After a well-deserved break, keep discovering the landmarks of the Lesser Quarter: from the beautiful St. Nicholas Church to the colorful Lennon Wall. Your day will finish at Kampa, just beside the iconic Charles Bridge. There you will have some time to mark maps, receive some travel tips and above all, learn about where to find the best beer!
Inclusions for Half-Day Prague City Walk
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Half-Day Prague City Walk
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.