OverviewPrivate Half Day Custom walking Tours are ideal for people who would like a detailed overview of Hong Kong prior to exploring further on their own and also for people who would like to make the most of a limited amount of time in Hong Kong. You will have your own personal private guide.
When you book your tour you will answer a number of questions about your interests and what you hope to get out of your tour. The answers will then be used to design a tour specifically for you. You will be able to experience the food, history, culture, markets, back streets and local neighborhoods.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour private guide will meet you at your hotel lobbyin the morning. Unless you indicate particular interests orpreferences after booking in order to customize your 5-hour itinerary, youre provided with a comprehensive walking city tour of Hong KongIsland and Kowloon that takes in back streets and local neighborhoods. You'll find ametropolis that sits side by side with national parkland, where east truly meets west.
Learn about localhistory and culture whilecombining must-see attractions likeVictoria Peak ora ride onthe Star Ferry with placesoff the beaten track.If you're a foodie, your guideensures that you'll get a taste of Hong Kong delights. Or, if you prefer to browse forsouvenirs, your guide willshow you to a few markets. Just let your guide know ifyou have something specific in mind to purchase.
This immersive experience lets youtravel around Hong Kong on foot and bypublic transport (costs included). The tour is paced to your desired speed. When your tour concludes, your guide recommends additional Hong Kong points of interest to explore on your own.
Inclusions for Half- Day Private Custom Tour Of Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Public transportation used during your walking tour (MTR, ferry, tram, bus)
Exclusions for Half- Day Private Custom Tour Of Hong Kong
- Food and drinks
- If you elect to use a taxi at any point during your tour the costs are not included and are payable by yourself
- Airport hotel pickup and drop-off at an extra charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
Not wheelchair or push-chair accessible
All tours takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up-to-date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
Tours in Dutch available on weekends only.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show