Half-Day Private Group Singapore River Cruise
OverviewEmbark on a journey along a small river with great historical significance. The Singapore River has been a lifeline for Singaporeans since ancient times, through the colonial era and the early days of the nation's independence. You and your optional large, private group (up to 15 passengers) will find yourselves captivated by stories of how the forefathers of Singapore first stepped ashore. Go deeper and uncover events centered on the River. At the end of your tour, you will stand in awe of the city that has stood the test of time to arrive at where it is today.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin with a convenient hotel pickup and private transfer to the pier. Along the way your friendly guide will share with you interesting stories about the history of the Singapore River.
Upon reaching the pier, your guide will accompany and assist you aboard the boat. Float alongside some of the most iconic landmarks of Singapore such as Raffles Landing Site, Asian Civilisation Museum, conserved warehouses along Boat Quay, Fullerton Hotel, the Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer and Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort.
After the cruise, enjoy a leisurely walk and hear interesting stories about the sculptures that are installed along the river bank.
Have fun with mystery challenges such as finding out the tallest building and the nicknames of some of the iconic landmarks around the Singapore River.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Group Singapore River Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Group Singapore River Cruise
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Pricing is per group (1-6 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kampong Glam and Sultan Mosque Morning Walking Tour
- Admission Ticket to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with Transport
- Singapore Round-Island Tour with Changi Prison, Kranji War Memorial and Bright Hill Temple
- Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River Cruise
- Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
- Singapore Super Saver: Night Safari and River Safari