Half-Day Private Lima City Tour
OverviewExperience the best of Lima, "The City of the Kings" on our private city tour. We will take you to the most spectacular places, beautiful parks, biggest squares surrounded by palaces, to the amazing Cathedral and San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs. Along the tour you will learn all about the history of Lima and its very interesting stories.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThis morning, we will invite you on a private tour of Lima, The City of the Kings, where you will enjoy seeing the best of both colonial and modern Lima. Firstly you will experience Parque de Amore & Parque Bolivarin Miraflores which has a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and interesting statues.
Next stop is at the San Martin Plazawhere we will visit the main Cathedral, which corridors San Martin de Porras and Santa Rosa de Lima used to walk along in the 17th century and where their remains rest today.Thereafter you will experience thePlaza de Armasof Lima, a beautiful square surrounded by palaces, before heading to the World Heritage Listed Monastery of San Francisco. This monastery is renowned for its architecture, a stunning 17th Century example of Spanish Baroque, and its convent library that possesses approximately 25,000 important antique texts. Hidden underneath the monastery, are the Catacombs, Limas first cemetery, where you will witness the remains of some 70,000 burials by exploring through narrow passages and looking down into deep pits that are lined with mysterious bones and skulls.
After your tour, you will be taken back to your hotel and may spend the rest of the day at your at leisure.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Lima City Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in the Miraflores area
- Private transportation
- Private bilingual tour guide
- All entrance fees
- 1 bottle of water
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Lima City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring water, a sun hat, and sunblock
Clothes for warm, cold or rainy weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima
- 8-Day Archeological Peru from Lima
- 8-Day Discover Choquequirao from Lima
- 10-Day Tasting Experiences from Lima
- 12-Day Adventure in the Southern Circuit from Lima
- 16-Day Great Inca Expedition from Lima
- Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding