OverviewSpend your free time in Kiev in an efficient and engaging way.
Kiev is an amazingly green and hospitable city with ancient history and vibrant business life.
We suggest getting to know Kiev from a local perspective. Not only will we visit St Sophia cathedral, an 11th-century architectural and religious gem, and follow the site development from early medieval Old City into modern Kiev.
We will also find out the way Ukrainians live, what their hopes and concerns are.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
Route description: we start this sightseeing tour in the midst of Kiev vibrant business and student life - big and bright Shevchenko National University with a park nearby, see the Opera House and symbolically enter Kiev Old Town through ancient Golden Gates.
Next we move to a captivating St Sophia cathedral, a UNESCO piece of art, to touch the walls built back in 11th century and admire Byzantine frescos and mosaics.
Then, we walk to the cradle of Kiev – a place "from where Rus started” and Prince Volodymyr, who baptized Kiev in 10th century, erected the first stone church in the area. We drop in our best souvenir market at Andrew descent and visit a favorite church of Kyivans nearby.
Afterwards, through St Michael golden-dome monastery we move to the Independence Square, a place for revolutions, demonstrations and national festivities, and walk along Kiev thoroughfare – Khreschatyk Street.
Later on, there comes a Governmental quarter with President Administration and Parliament facilities. Finally, we get a stunning panoramic view of Kiev city and pay respect to survivors and victims of the WWII and Great Famine (Holodomor) of 1930es.
The last point of the tour could be Kiev cave monastery, a unique Orthodox religious center attracting pilgrims from all over Russian lands, for you to visit on own OR we drop you off at the meeting point.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour Of Kiev
- English-speaking professional guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour Of Kiev
- Museum Entrance Tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Changes in the route of the trip are available upon request in advance.
Please include a contact cell phone number and e-mail into field "Special requirements" when booking, so our managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.