Half Day Private Tour: Amsterdam Introduction In One Day
OverviewJoin this half day walking tour to get a full introduction of Amsterdam in one day with a private guide. This tour is perfect for people that want to explore the whole city with one tour. This walking tour will cover all the main sights that Amsterdam has to offer.You will discover the Old town, The Red Light District, the city centre and the Jordaan district.
Know More about this tourDiscover Amsterdam on this half-day walking tour with a private guide. Meet your private tour guide at your hotel or at the Amsterdam Central Station. From there your guide will take you to the old town area and will start this tour with the basic history of Amsterdam. Here there are so many sights to explore like the Old Church, The Waag, Chinatown and the smallest house of Amsterdam.
From here the guide will take you to thethe Red Light District, explore the atmospheric streets and learn about the coffee shop culture, prostitution, political issues, and history. Walk through the narrowest street of Amsterdam, see the first coffee shop in the world and the first condom shop in the world!
Then you will walk to the city centre where the well known sights like the Dam Square and royal palace are located. Here you are also able to take a relaxing break before heading to the next area.
Next, head to the famous Jordaan district, a former working class area with a rich history. It is now home to sights like the Anne Frank House and West Church. Learn about Anne Frank and wander through the Jordaan district with your tour private tour guide.
Continue to the area of the Rembrandplein and Leidseplein. Experience the lively area and here you can take a relaxing break and purchase some drinks and food. After the break we walk through the largest street market in the Netherlands called the Albert-Cuyp market. Here you literally find anything, from food to clothes!
And lastly walk back to central Amsterdam and see the last few sights like the Begijnhof, Jewish quarter and end the tour at the Dam square or a chosen location by you! This tour covers every area in Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Half Day Private Tour: Amsterdam Introduction In One Day
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Half Day Private Tour: Amsterdam Introduction In One Day
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Private Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Dutch Countryside Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from Amsterdam and Zaanse Schans cruise
- Combi ticket: city centre walking tour & canal cruise
- The Mystery of A Secret Sender
- Texel bike tour
- Roundtrip Transfer Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum with Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour