OverviewThis private 4-hour shore excursion visits Istanbul landmarks including Topkapi Palace, the Suleymaniye Mosque and the Grand Bazaar. This guided tour includes port pickup and drop-off from the Istanbul Cruise Port.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBegin the tour by meeting your guide at the cruise port. Visit the Topkapi Palace, in the Old City, which is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Now, it is the home to the priceless collections of porcelain, jewelry, calligraphy and many masterpieces of art. Continue on to the Suleymaniye Mosque, ranking as one of the masterpieces of the famous Ottoman architect Sinan, this mosque was built in the name of Suleiman the Magnificent during the 16th century. Finally, spend some time exploring the Grand Bazaar. Turkey's largest covered market with 4,000 shops offering excellent shopping such as beautiful tiles, copper and brassware, apparel made of leather, cotton and wool, meerschaum pipes and all sorts of other things. At the conclusion of the 4-hour shore excursion, return to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour: Istanbul Shore Excursion With Topkapi Palace
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour: Istanbul Shore Excursion With Topkapi Palace
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Visit to the Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. St. Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.