Half-Day Private Tour Of Chhatarpur Temple In DelhiWrite a Review
This is a private tour to visit the Chhatarpur Temple which is located in the south of Delhi. Chhatarpur Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Katyayani. Devotees from all castes are welcomed here. The temple has been built in both south and north Indian style of temple architecture and is constructed of marble. The temple complex is spread over 70 acres and has over 20 small and large temples divided in three different complexes.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
9am - You will be picked up from your hotel, accommodation or other location in central Delhi and be driven to the Chhatarpur Temple located in South Delhi near the Qutub Minar.
10am - You will visit the temple premises including a Shayan Kaksha (bedroom) of Navadurga where a bed, a dressing table, a meeting table with nine chairs, all made of pure silver are present. The temple complex also has other temples that are dedicated to the Lord Ganesha, the Lord Rama, the Lord Hanuman and the Lord Shiva. The house where Baba Nagpal Ji spent his last few days was recently converted into a museum and have all the items that were used by him throughout his lifetime. Many devotees attend the Chhatarpur Mandir in huge numbers during Navratri celebrations.
12pm – After your visit, you will be driven back to your original departure location.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Chhatarpur Temple In Delhi
- All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Chhatarpur Temple In Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Photography not permitted in the places of worship
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.