Half-day Private Tour Of Chongqing Zoo With Transfer To Chongqing Airport
OverviewPick you up at Chongqing Yangtze River cruise boat terminal or Chongqing downtown hotels. Enjoy seeing the giant pandas at Chongqing Zoo early in the day when they are most active. See you off at Chongqing Airport.
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your downtown hotel or Chongqing Yangtze river cruise ship at 08.30 to commence your Chongqing city tour by private air conditioned car.
The vast Chongqing Zoo is located at just 8 kms from the city center. First opened in 1953, the zoo has undergone many additions and upgrades over the years and now covers an area of over 110 acres. In 1989 the Panda House was built, providing these rare animals a more natural environment to live in. A visit to the Panda House will be a highlight of your zoo visit, but there are over 240 species of birds, fish and other animals to enjoy. Entrance tickets are at your own cost.
Alternatively, you can choose to visit Chongqing General Stillwell. During the Second World War Chongqing became an important base for the allied forces of China and the USA who fought side by side against the fascist powers. Your first stop today will be at the General Stillwell Museum. The museum is housed in the building that served as a headquarters for the US General Stilwell when he worked alongside the Chinese fighting the Japanese. The museum contains many pictures of meetings between the leaders of the allied powers of the time as well as many maps of China and India and posters from the Burma Campaign. These include pictures of the First American Volunteer Group, a team of US pilots who became known as the Flying Tigers. Entrance tickets are at your own cost.
After visit, transfer you to Chongqing airport where your tour ends.
Please note: A private transfer from Chonqing airport to Chongqing downtown hotel or Chongqing Yangtze River Cruise Terminal is available.
Inclusions for Half-day Private Tour Of Chongqing Zoo With Transfer To Chongqing Airport
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Half-day Private Tour Of Chongqing Zoo With Transfer To Chongqing Airport
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time and disembarkation time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Chongqing Airport CKG to Chongqing City in a Sedan Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Chongqing Airport CKG to Chongqing in a Minivan
- Departure Private Transfer Chongqing to Chongqing Airport CKG in a Sedan Car
- Departure Private Transfer Chongqing to Chongqing Airport CKG in a Minivan
- Discovery Of Dazu Rock Carvings From Chongqing
- Chongqing Port Transfer Service with Half-Day Tour and Hot Pot Dinner
- From Chongqing: Dazu Rock Carvings Private Day Tour
- From Chongqing: Port Transfer with Half Day Tour and Hot Pot Dinner