Half-Day Private Tour Of Moscow Highlights
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour tour, and drive or walk through Moscow’s beautiful streets and famous squares. Stroll around Red Square as your guide explains its amazing buildings and Moscow’s history as a focal point of so many of great events. See the world's most famous Unesco-protected sights that Moscow is known for, such as Kremlin - the symbol of Russia, the multi-coloured onion domes of St. Basil's Cathedral, magnificent Novodevichy Convent (the best-preserved representative example of "Moscow Baroque"), and other well-known attractions. Walk along fabulous streets and squares; see where the famous Russian leaders once lived, and learn more about life in the Moscow´s past and present.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your expert guide at your hotel, you will drive to the center of truly iconic and global city of Moscow.
Your 4-hour tour starts from a famous Moscow attraction - the elegant Manezhnaya square (Kutafya Tower), a large pedestrian open space with beautiful fountains and fairy-tale monuments.
Pass the bronze plaque marking Kilometre Zero, situated directly in front of Resurrection Gate, and listen to a legend that your wish might come true if you make it standing in the center of the plaque and throw a coin over your shoulder.
Next visit will be the Red Square (Krasnaya ploshchad), a highlight of any trip to Moscow. As you stroll around this must-see square, you'll see St. Basil's Cathedral with its colorful faade, the Kremlin, GUM Department Store and State Historical Museum. There is even the resting place of Lenin, Russias first communist leader (Lenin's Mausoleum). It was here that Russias famous military parades took place during World War II and the cold war later.
Next, you will walk to the historical Moskvoretskaya Street to your coach. Your driver will bring you and your guide to Novodevichy (New Maiden) Convent, peaceful retreat from the bustling city of Moscow. Enjoy a half-an-hour walk around the beautiful 17th-century convent complex with several amazing churches. The most important is the huge five-domed Tower and Cathedral of the Virgin of Smolensk which contains a spectacular iconostasis with 84 wooden columns and icons dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries.
You will then return to your coach and travel to the famous Sparrow Hills (Vorobyovy Gory), which serves as an excellent observation spot!
Travel to the historic area known as Poklonnaya Hill, one of the highest spots in Moscow, which offers a beautiful panoramic view and walk in a beautiful Victory park, a solemn architectural ensemble with monuments, obelisks and fountains.
Next stop will be the enchanting Moscow International Business Center Moscow-City which prides one of the tallest buildings in Europe.Then follow to the New Arbat (Novy Arbat) street and leave your car to have a walk along the picturesque pedestrian Old Arbat (Stary Arbat) street, an eclectic art market filled with portrait painters, soapbox poets, and street musicians, with more than a few side-walk cafs and souvenir stands. Walk to the Sadovoe Koltso, an attractive circular ring road avenue. Stroll around the beautiful building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and meet your driver there.
At the end of your journey the guide will give you advice about other places worth visiting on your own. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Moscow Highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Moscow Highlights
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Moscow Vnukovo Private Airport Luxury Van Arrival Transfer
- Moscow Vnukovo Private Airport Luxury Van Departure Transfer
- Izmaylovo Flea Market and Kremlin in Izmaylovo
- Cathedrals and Churches of the Russian Capital
- Moscow at Night: Small-Group Walking Tour with Annushka Tram
- Moscow Layover Tour with Private Guide