Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum - XianWrite a Review
From USD 75
OverviewTerracotta Warriors and horses Museum is the most famous attraction in Xi'an. Your private tour guide will provide you with historical background information on the underground terracotta army and advise you the best spots to snap photos. Your visiting route at the museum will start from Pit No.2, No. 3 and then No. 1 which enable you to see more warriors within limited time although it is a detour of regular routing.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up at the lobby of your downtown Xi'an hotel at 9:00 o'clock. It is an 1 hour drive from downtown Xi'an to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will be marveled by the massive scale of these underground army made up with life-sized soldiers and horses with vivid expressions.
Browse the exhibits as your guide describes historical scene and explains how 7,000 life-sized terracotta figures and horses were buried alongside Emperor Qin Shihuang, the first emperor of unified China, in his majestic mausoleum. Explore these amazing sites and be impressed by endless rows of terracotta warrior figures gain further insight to intriguing history of the tomb.
Your visiting route will start from Pit No. 2, No. 3, and then No. 1, saving the best for last. The museum tour ends with a visit to the bronze Chariots exhibition hall. Afterwards, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your downtown Xi'an hotel by approximately 1pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to attractions listed
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
NO prearranged mandatory shopping stops or factory stores
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.