Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum - Xian
OverviewThis half-day private tour will take you to visit the world renowned Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum that has been named as the eighth wonder of the world. Not only your private English-speaking tour guide will accompany you along the way but also provide historical information of the underground army and show you the best spots to take photos of these statues. Your visit will start from Pit No. 2 and then Pit No. 3 and Pit No. 1 respectively, saving the best for last.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe day before tour departure, your private English-speaking guide will call you at your hotel room or leave a message with the front desk as a reminder for the trip. At 8:30am on the day of departure, you will be picked up at your hotel lobby and transferred by private air conditioned vehicle to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum which is located at the northern foot of Lishan Mountain, 22 miles (35 kilometers) northeast of Xi'an, and takes approximately 1 hour by car.
Upon arrival at the Terracotta Worriers and Horses Museum, your guide will assist you to purchase admission tickets and pick up a golf cart for you to enter the museum. Once you are inside of the museum, you will be guided through exhibition areas starting from Pit No. 2 to Pit No. 3 and then Pit No. 1, saving the best for last.
Terracotta Worriers and Horses Museum is the tomb of Emperor Qinshihuang, founder of the first unified empire in Chinese history during the 3rd century BCE. There are nearly 200 pits containing thousands of life-size terracotta soldiers, horses, and bronze chariots and weapons accompanying the main tomb along with over 600 additional burial and architectural remain sites within the property area of 35 square miles (56.25 square kilometers).
Towards the end of this tour, you will stop by Bronze Chariot Exhibition Hall to see intricate life-size bronze chariots and be impressed by amazing ancient craftsmanship. Total time of the museum visit is around 2.5 hours. Your private guide will ensure that you have sufficient time to take photos at best spots of the museum. You will be transferred back to your hotel by 1pm where this half-day private tour concludes.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to attractions listed
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
NO prearranged mandatory shopping stops or factory stores
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private Tour of Xi'an Highlights with Banpo Neolithic Village
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an
- Airport Transfer: Xi'an Hotel to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Xi'an Shuttle Transfer: Airport to Hotel Roundtrip
- Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch