From USD 75
OverviewAmong numerous attractions in Xian, the terracotta army is always on top of every traveler's itinerary. The spectacular archeological excavation of 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations is believed to be partial of a massive troops guarding the first emperor of unified China, Qin Shi Huang.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourVisit Xi’an’s top attraction, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, with a local insider. This private half-day tour starts either in the morning at 8:30 or in the afternoon at 1:00.
Your private English-speaking tour guide and the driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and chauffeur you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your guide will escort you throughout your visit to the three pits that make up the museum as well as providing you detailed information about this cultural heritage that was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world heritages. There are approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations which is believed to be partial of a massive terracotta troops guarding the tomb of the first emperor of unified China, Qin Shi Huang.
It takes approximately 3 hours to explore the Museum. After that, you will be transferred back to your downtown Xi'an hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Terracotta Warriors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please indicate your prefered tour starting time while booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ancient Xian Group Tour To Terra Cotta Warriors And Tomb Of Emperor Jingdi
- Mt Huashan From Xi'an One Day Group Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Xian Trip
- Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Private Arrival Transfer: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport To Hotel
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour At Night
- Private Tour: Mount Huashan Adventure From Xi'an
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors With Xi'an Airport Transfer
- Independent Tour Of Xi’an With Private Transport