Half-Day Private Tulum And Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewThis half-day tour to Tulum and Sak Aktun perfectly combines history and adventure. Visit Tulum port city, learn about the Mayan aristocracy's lifestyle, and explore the underground world in Sak Aktun cave, swimming through this natural palace.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hotel by lunchtime. Board your private, air-conditioned minivan at your hotel at 8am and head for Tulum, the 13th-century Mayan walled city and port that sits on a cliff overlooking the sea. Walk through the ruins as your professional historian guide educates you on the site's significance as a fort and watchtower. See the Temple of the God of Wind, the Temple of Frescoes, and El Castillo.
The next stop is Sak Aktun, the second-longest underwater cave in the world. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this limestone cave abundantly decorated with white stalactites. All entrance fees and equipment are included.
Inclusions for Half-Day Private Tulum And Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Private Tulum And Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour From Cancun
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply, provided child does not occupy a seat
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.