Half-day Private Walking Tour Of SienaWrite a Review
Enjoy Siena with a professional guide who will let you discover the beauties of this UNESCO world heritage listed city. The itinerary will include the Duomo, Piazza del campo, The Church of San Domenico, The Public Palace, and dozens of small streets and neighbourhoods that make this city unique.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet up with your local guide at your central located hotel or at in front of San Domenico basilica if you come from outside (park around La Fortezza). Start the tour with your professional informative prvate guide who will show you the famous Piazza Del Campo, the elliptical square where twice a year the famous horse medieval race is run here and represent a must for every "Senese" living here. Look up and admire the Belltower of the Public Palace, the symbol of the political power of the city. Leave the Piazza and stroll the medieval street and contrade, the neighbourhoods that correspond to the different teams of the Palio race. learn from your guide about Palazzo Tolomei, the oldest private palace in town.
Arrive at the Duomo, the Cathedral of Siena, unique for its striped black and white exterior marble decoration. Get inside and admire works of art by Donatello, Michelangelo, Bernini.
During the tour you will also have the opportunity to stop at the Church of san Domenico, one of the most important in Siena, for its relics of Santa Catherine and its connections with this saint, whose family lived nearby. This is a perfect introduction to see all the most important places of this UNESCO listed city.
Inclusions for Half-day Private Walking Tour Of Siena
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Half-day Private Walking Tour Of Siena
- Entrance fees - Duomo entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.