From USD 12.5
OverviewExplore the fascinating city of Putrajaya, Malaysias administrative center thats spread over 11,000 acres. Enjoy the beauty of Putrajaya Lake on a cruise(own expenses), see the Pink Mosque and the Prime Ministers office, and visit the Agricultural Heritage Park.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Get inside tips from a local
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour driver or guide will pick you up at your selected hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Malaysia tourism center (MATIC) and take you byacomfortable coach to Putrajaya, a 45-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur city. Putrajaya, named in honor of Malaysia's first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra, is also referred to as the Intelligent Garden City.
Half Day Putrajaya Tour With Agriculture Heritage Park
Once finish with the Putrajaya City Tour, your driver will take you to Taman Warisan Pertanian Agricultural Park. Itis divided up into various sections comprisingtropical fruit trees (these are the parks main attraction), herbs and spices, commercial crops, palms and a rubber tree grove. Buggy ride included to cover all 25 acres of park with the guide.There is even a mini ricepaddy field, complete with scarecrow.
Finally, your tour ends with drop off at your selected hotel or drop (MATIC). As Putrajaya is located en route to the airport, this tour is ideal if youre catching an evening flight.
Inclusions for Half-Day Putrajaya And Agricultural Park Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Half-Day Putrajaya And Agricultural Park Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.