OverviewExperience Quito’s highlights on a 3-hour sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable guide. Drive through diverse neighborhoods for a look at both colonial and modern Quito, and visit top Quito attractions such as Independence Plaza and the Presidential Palace. You’ll be amazed by panoramic views throughout your tour, accompanied by informative commentary from your guide about the history and culture of Ecuador's capital.
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up at your Quito hotel in the morning to begin your city tour. Take a panoramic drive through the financial neighborhood of Quito and La Mariscal.
Take some time to stroll through the colonial streets and visit Independence Plaza, the Presidential Palace and Government's Palace. You’ll also visit several churches including La Basilica Church and San Francisco Church, built in the 17th century.
Finally, head to the most famous hill in Quito, Panecillo Mirador, where you'll notice the contrast between colonial and modern Quito.
Your guide will provide commentary on the sites you see throughout your tour. Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Quito City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half Day Quito City Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drink
- Entry fees to churches
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.