Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In HanoiWrite a Review
Indulge yourself in two of Hanoi's great delights food and massage on this 4-hour small-group tour. Accompanied by no more than ten people and a local guide, experience a relaxing Vietnamese hot-stone massage, then stroll through the city's Old Quarter, feast on Hanoi specialties, and admire Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Expect pickup from your central Hanoi hotel at 2pm for the short ride to a contemporary spa therapy center. Change out of your daywear and relax as your experienced therapist delivers a restorative hot stone massage. The warn, hard stones make for a fantastic deep tissue massage: just ask your therapist to address any specific problem areas with more detailed work or deeper pressure.
Refreshed and energized, change back into your street clothes and begin part two of the afternoon's indulgence: the food tour. Head to Hanoi's historic Old Quarter to enjoy perhaps the city's signature dish: cha ca la vong, or fish marinated in turmeric and dill, and served with a host of different toppings.
For dessert, stroll to Trang Tien Street to visit Hanoi's most celebrated ice-cream store, Trang Tien Ice Cream. Savor ice cream made in distinctively Vietnamese flavors, including bean, young glutinous rice, milk, and coconut, as well as more classic choices such as chocolate.
Finally, wander around the Old Quarter's historic centerpiece, beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake, before the short drive back to your hotel. Expect to arrive around 6pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Hot stone massage method
- Meals, ice cream
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.