Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In Hanoi
OverviewIndulge yourself in two of Hanoi's great delights food and massage on this 4-hour small-group tour. Accompanied by no more than ten people and a local guide, experience a relaxing Vietnamese hot-stone massage, then stroll through the city's Old Quarter, feast on Hanoi specialties, and admire Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Relaxing and eating like the Hanoian
Spend a relaxing, therapeutic day at the Spa center. Massage is the treatment and practice of soft tissue manipulation with physical, functional and in some cases psychological goals. At the Spa center, therapists will offer you a therapeutic, restorative, hot stone massage. The ancient and magical powers of the stones will be transferred through your body. The stones hardness makes for a fantastic deep tissue massage and allows the therapists to address any specific problem areas with more detailed work or deeper pressure. Hot stone massage is a perfect way to recover from fatigue and stress and will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
After a wonderful spa treatment, we will begin our Foodie tour. First, we will go to Ha Nois historic old quarter to enjoy Cha Ca La Vong (fried fish La Vong) a renowned specialty of Ha Noi. This dish is fish marinated and grilled over charcoal then fried in a pan served with an unforgettable mix of herbs. Next, we go to Trang Tien Street to enjoy locally made, gourmet ice cream. This local delicacy is known for its distinctive flavors, including milk, coconut, cereal, green beans and chocolate. Before heading back to the hotel, we will take a stroll around beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake.
Inclusions for Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Hot stone massage method
- Meals, ice cream
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Relaxation And Food Tour In Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not allowed for children under 12 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi