Half-Day Rice Paddy Experience From Hoi An
OverviewRice is an important staple in Vietnam and you’re bound to have eaten it. Learn all about how much work is carried out to transform rice from a plant to the food on your plate. You’ll be an expert on this topic by the end of the day!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Pick you up at your hotel by bicycle (In case of not being able to bike, van can be used to go as an option). Biking to the countryside throughout the rice paddy, enjoy the fresh air with the nature. In Hoi An, there are 2 seasons of growing rice yearly, in the season, farmers are often busy and get up early in the morning. They work hard from the early morning till the late afternoon.
Meeting the local farmer, talking with them about their local farming daily life, having a cup of tea with them at the middle of the rice paddy field farm. Wearing farming clothes before getting into muddy rice field like: Vietnamese authentic and traditional farmer clothes, conical hat, boost Learning how to grow the wet rice with water buffalo plough, use agricultural water system. Farming on the rice paddy is a cooperative job, so through this job, we can understand the personalities of Vietnamese farmers such as: cooperation, support, help, freedom, generosity
Enjoy riding water buffalo at a small pond at the rice farm. Having a local meal with the local farmer at their house and chatting with them about their daily life.
Inclusions for Half-Day Rice Paddy Experience From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bicycle or van
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Farming uniforms: Clothes, conical hat, boot and gloves
- One unit of soft drink
- A local rice meal with a local farmer family
Exclusions for Half-Day Rice Paddy Experience From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Multilingual guide available upon request
Please advise in special requirements if you would prefer transport via bicycle or minivan
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.