OverviewIf youve never climbed before, this 4-hour introductory course is the ideal way to get yourself started! You will learn:top rope climbing;belay techniques;safety measures;how to use equipment and basic climbing techniques.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourExperience the thrill of rock climbing on the stunning limestone cliffs of Railay Beach, a world renowned destination for climbing in paradise!During this 4 hour introductory class you will be guided by an expert instructor on various climbing routes, suitable for beginner and intermediate climbers at mixed levels.We provide small group tours onlywith a maximum ratio of four students per instructor for your safety and enjoyment!The morning session runs from 9 am to 1 pm and the afternoon session runs from 2 pm to 6 pm. In each course you will learn top rope climbing, belay and climbing techniques, how to use the equipment and safety measures at some of the most scenic limestone outdoor climbing crags located on Railay and Phra Nang Beach.
Inclusions for Half Day Rock Climbing Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ao Nang and Krabi Town hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (upon request)
- Small-group tour
- All climbing equipment and gear
Exclusions for Half Day Rock Climbing Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off from Klong Muang, Nongthale, Tubkaak or other zones outside of Ao Nang or Krabi town. Charges apply for these locations.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 4 years old and under
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.