OverviewThis safari tour will leave you speechless in only half a day! We will take you out deep into to the tropical countryside and into the real Dominican Republic for a full morning of exploration and adventure. The most spectacular scenery on the entire island will take your breath away as you learn about Dominican culture, customs, history and plants. Youll have a chance to visit a typical Dominican country home and meet the family, as well as the local schools and kids. Hotel pick up and drop off are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourFirst, the tour will visit the Higuey town with an amazing view of the baseball park, public hospital, town market, and central park. You'll visit the Basilica Cathedral Monument and The San Dionisio Church, which is 500 years old. Then, the tour will go ahead through the forest and discover the culture and life in the countryside. Here you'll enjoy a drink of freshly made coffee and see how cocoa and coffee are processed, along with how to roll cigars. At this point, you will pass by the local schools and villages and see friendly Dominicans smiling and waving. See coffee and chocolate growing on trees as you walk through a plantation and shop for local products. This is a great shopping opportunity with so much to see, do and discover in just half a day.
Hotel pick up and drop off in an air conditioned vehicle is included in this tour, as well as a professional guide. Soft drinks and water will also be provided.
Inclusions for Half Day Safari Tour Of Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Purified water
- Soft drinks
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half Day Safari Tour Of Punta Cana
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.