Half-Day San Jose City TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour immerses you in the rich Costa Rican culture and history by allowing you to experiencing the beautiful museums and historical sites of San JosÃ©. It begins with an initial orientation and drive through the beautiful Sabana Park.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourYou will board the bus to visit La Sabana Metropolitan Park, heart of the capital city, and you will continue by the residential area of Rohrmoser.
The tour continues along the Paseo Colón on the way to the National Theater. After a guided visit to this architectural masterpiece, you will take a short walk over the Plaza de la Cultura to visit the Gold Museum and continue through the Central Avenue Boulevard to the Plaza de la Democracia.
The walk will continue on the Boulevard Circuito Judicial and on to the Supreme Court of Justice. Here you will board the bus to continue the city sightseeing, taking a close look at the Casa Amarilla, The National Park, The National Library, The Electoral Supreme Court, and the old neighborhoods of San Jose (Amón – Otoya & Toumón).
Before heading back to the hotel you will enjoy a coffee in the Diamond and Emerald Jewelry where you can see an art gallery of several well-known Costa Rican artists, then you will receive an explanation of the development of the gold accompanied by a video.
Inclusions for Half-Day San Jose City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to the National Theater and Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
Exclusions for Half-Day San Jose City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.