Half Day Santiago City TourWrite a Review
This half-day tour of Santiago will take you to the most important points of Santiago. Receiving historic information at each point from your local guide/driver who can also give the best tips of places to go in Santiago. The tour will show the contrast of the city from historical parts to modern parts of Santiago.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter pick up from your hotel, the tour begins the moment you enter the comfortable minivan that will receive you. Start off by visiting the XIX century neighborhoods and appreciate teach house with his neoclassical French influence.
Head on your way towards the Government Palace La Moneda depending on what day you take the city tour. You may be able to see the change of guards at the palace. Next, you will go to Plaza de Armas square where you can find hundreds of people passing by the plaza. It is the most unique and busiest point of Santiago. A meeting point for Chileans. Continue to visit the Santa Lucia hill, a public park in the middle of Santiago. The most beautiful place downtown where you can escape for a while.
The most important place you visit is the place where Santiago was founded in 1541. Here you enjoy all the sights the site has to offer. Next, head towards the modern neighborhoods of Santiago Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura. Here you finish the morning off with all the knowledge and best tips we can offer.
The tour ends with your drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Santiago City Tour
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Half Day Santiago City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.