Half-Day Sapa Rice Fields Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewOn the way you will learn more about the different process from when the rice seedling is transplanted until it is served as steam rice on the dinner table. You will have opportunity to experience the daily life of Black Hmong and Giay minorities.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Sapa, your journey will commence with a drive south toward the Muong Hoa valley. You'll soon start your descent on foot into the valley, which features the largest rice field terrace in the Sapa area. Listen while your guide provides informative commentary about rice growing and production. If you visit the valley between May and October, you can experience how the locals do their planting and harvesting, one of the most important activities in their daily life.
The walk then takes you from Lao Chai village, home to the Black H’mong minority, to Ta Van village where the Giay community resides. Your 3-hour tour includes a visit to a local school in Ta Van before the vehicle transports you back to your Sapa hotel.
-The tour normally begins and finishes in Sapa (no surcharge)
-If your hotel is located in Lao Cai city, the surcharge for two way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 62 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Half-Day Sapa Rice Fields Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All transportation
Exclusions for Half-Day Sapa Rice Fields Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo