Half-Day Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour From Port Lincoln
OverviewWitnessing Australian Sea Lions in their natural habitat might be one of the most life-enhancing experiences you will have. The inquisitive, gentle nature of these stunning sea creatures is unparalleled in the underwater world. Set off on a half-day tour to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the gorgeous puppies of the sea welcome your arrival as they bound toward the boat with their unmistakable glee and excitement; performing somersaults and graceful swirls, inviting you to join in.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe gentlest of underwater mammals, sea lions love to play, and that indeed they do. After watching their leaps and twists out of the water, and show-off back-flips you will definitely experience the joy they get from swimming with you and you with them.
Inclusions for Half-Day Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour From Port Lincoln
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Morning tea
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Half-Day Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour From Port Lincoln
- Additional drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
- Merchandise is available on board.
- Alcohol available for purchase
- Disposable underwater camera available for purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
We recommending bringing: a warm jacket, swimwear, a camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel), sunglasses, sunscreen and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.