Half-Day Secret Lagoon Visit From Reykjavik With Transfer
OverviewEnjoy a warm and relaxing bath in the natural thermal waters of the Secret Lagoon. This landmark is a natural hot spring and the oldest swimming pool in Iceland. You'll be transported to-and-fromReykjavik to the small village of Fludir in the Golden Circle area, where the lagoon is located. Please note that food & drink are not included, and this will be a shared tour with up to 65 people total on the trip.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with pick up at 8 am from yourpick up location. The pick up can take up to 30 minutes. From there, you'll travel ~1.5 hours to the village of Fludir (in the Golden Circle area) to relax at the Secret Lagoon. The steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling, and the water stays at 38-40 degrees Celsius all year. Enjoy a nice warm bath even when it's freezing outside.
In the whole area, there are several geothermal spots and a little geyser which erupts every 5 minutes. Included in the tour is admission to the Lagoon; please don't forget to bring your bathing suit.
After 2 hours at the Lagoon, you embark upon the quintessential Icelandic tour to the Geysir geothermal area in the Haukadalur valley, where the Strokkur fountain geyser spouts water high into the air every few minutes, before visiting the majestic Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, considered by many to be Icelands most beautiful waterfall.
Then onward to the historic geological wonder ingvellir National Park, which is not only the seat of the worlds oldest still-functioning parliament (where the Icelandic Alingi first convened in 930 AD) but is considered the best place on earth to view the geologic meeting point of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, pulling apart year by year.
Inclusions for Half-Day Secret Lagoon Visit From Reykjavik With Transfer
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entrance fee
- Bus fare and Guided tour
Exclusions for Half-Day Secret Lagoon Visit From Reykjavik With Transfer
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 2 years
Food and drinks are not included.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Northern Lights Tour - With Secret Lagoon
- Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik by Bus
- Small-Group Deluxe Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Superjeep Northern Lights Hunt
- Northern Lights Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Hunt Luxury Minibus Tour
- Reykjavik Northern Lights Small-Group Tour by Super Jeep