From USD 56.3
OverviewThis tour takes you to some interesting corners to absorb the metropolitan blended local lifestyle, influenced by oriental traditions and occidental vibes. For travelers yearning to leave behind the pressure of the bustling city, guests can visit thematic streets that specialize in sales, ranging from handicraft to ancient traditions of healing. In minutes, leave the urban metropolis behind and enter a new world of a more peaceful metropolis that is called Ho Chi Minh City.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from your hotel and head down to lesser known parts of this southern Vietnamese city. Our tour starts with a leisurely walk through some thematic streets selling birds, bonsai trees, miniature landscapes, local antiques and handicraft. This tour will start at around 8:30am in the morning or when you opt for an afternoon departure, we will meet you at around 1:00pm.
Visit a traditional medicine museum and explore the art of healing, passed on from generation to generation. This very first museum of traditional medicine in Vietnam and has been skillfully crafted with stunning interiors made from wood. Frames of wooden houses were transported from some northern provinces to give the museum an antique look.
Browse special “markets” that combine decorative flowers to wartime objects, evoking strong scents of local life. This busy local market has about 100 trading households and is said to receive between 1,000-3000 flower boxes daily, depending on the season, which are then traded to buyers who visit from all areas of the city.
During the interactive exploration, you will learn how important such objects and practice mean to Vietnamese through times, physically and spiritually. A nice surprise is waiting at an authentic home meal dining or a nostalgic Saigon café, hidden in an old flat. (NB: A simple lunch will be included in the morning tour and coffee or cake when you book the afternoon tour)
After 5 hours of pure exploration this vibrant, electric city, moving away from the initial tourist-type sights to some of the lesser-visited but equally interesting places in the city, we return you back to your booked accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Half-Day Secret Streets Of Saigon City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Hi Minh City
- Authentic lunch (set menu) for morning tour, or coffee and cake for afternoon tour
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Secret Streets Of Saigon City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Other food and beverage which are not mentioned
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.