Half-Day Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour Of Florence
OverviewExplore Florence on a panoramic tour from the unique perspective of an original restored Fiat 500. Drive along the city's gentle hills and reach Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city from the vantage point of a completely restored vintage Fiat 500.
Meet your tour leader in the city and take the wheel to drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half-day tag-along tour. Enjoy a breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. The tour continues a few minutes away atthe San Miniato convent, where you can take in yet more amazing views from its panoramic terraces as well as admire theincredible architecture and art of the site.Take plenty of pictures before jumping back on board and continuing theitinerary.
Head for Fiesole, a small town that is locatedon the Florentine hills. Here you will enjoy a unique landscape in which the city and its surrounding hills blend harmoniously and offera splendid panorama. Take some time to relax in the town's square and have a coffee or maybe a gelato before hopping back on board and heading toward the city center where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Half-Day Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour Of Florence
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Drive out of the city
Exclusions for Half-Day Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour Of Florence
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Drivers should present a valid driving license and be over 18 years old.
A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Children 0-12: free of charge when with paying adult
The tour in Russian is available during the high season only and requires a minimum of 4 participants.
Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a Driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour