Arrive at our central Queenstown meeting point 5 minutes prior to our shuttle depart. You'll be greeted by our friendly, local guide who will take you on a 25 minute scenic drive to Arrowtown, on the way you'll receive valuable information from your driver who knows the trail like the back of their hand! Once in Arrowtown you'll be fitted to your bike, given trail tips, a map and safety briefing before you set off on your self-guided adventure biking along the stunning Arrow River Bridges Trail to the Kawarau Bungy. Spend time enjoying the spectacle of Bungy Jumping at the world's first ever commercial bungy jumping bridge. From here, bike a short distance of 2kms into Gibbston Valley Winery where you'll even have time for a quick wine or cheese tasting before our shuttle departs the winery for your relaxing transfer back to Queenstown. This is most definitely the no fuss way to a great riding experience in Queenstown.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am Morning Tour - SUMMER (1 Oct - 30 Apr) 1pm Afternoon Tour - SUMMER (1 Oct - 30 Apr) 12 noon Tour - WINTER (1 May - 30 September) PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME
Departure Details :
SUMMER , Tour pick ups from our shop in central Queenstown. Back of The Station Building, 9 Duke Street, Queenstown. , , WINTER , Pick ups from our meeting point OUTSIDE OneStop Ski Renta.. read more
Return Details :
OverviewShuttle with our local knowledgeable guide from Queenstown to Arrowtown. Once in Arrowtown receive full trail information of what to expect throughout your ride, a map and bike fitting. Set off on your self-guided bike ride along the Arrow River Bridges Trail to the historic Kawarau Bungy Bridge. Bike a short distance into the Gibbston valley of vines to a designated winery from where we will pick up and shuttle you back to Queenstown. This is a half day product departing Queenstown as follows: SUMMER (1 October - 30 April): Morning: Departs 9am - Returns 1pm (departs Gibbston at 12.30pm). Afternoon: Departs 1pm - Returns 5pm (departs Gibbston at 4.30pm).WINTER (1 May - 30 September):Departs 12noon - Returns 4pm (departs Gibbston at 3.30pm).
- Latest model hardtail mountain bikes
- Detailed trail map
- Transport out and back
- Great advice from our team who know the trails inside out
- No vehicle support during self-guided ride
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Advisable to wear appropriate sports shoes
Advisable to wear appropriate active gear
Approximate biking time is 2 hours.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.