Half Day Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour From Dubai Or SharjahWrite a Review
Sharjah is the third largest Emirate in the UAE, designated by UNESCO as the Cultural Capital of the Arab World due to its commitment in preserving the art, culture and local heritage of the area. It is the only emirate to have land on both the Arabian Gulf Coast and the Gulf of Oman.
It is the Emirate of ambivalence where you can enjoy the holiday in many ways such as enjoying the sun, or discovering the traditional markets (souks) or shopping malls, visit the heritage sites and museums, the fantastic mosques, and the experience the beauty of Arabian deserts, and mountains.
Know More about this tour
Start your journey from your selected hotel/ location with Oceanair Travels by boarding the minivan with our experienced and friendly tour guide. This is your chance to explore and discover the tranquil Arabian lifestyle of the emirates of Sharjah the Cultural city.
We begin our tour to the 3rd largest emirate of the UAE, Sharjah with a photo stop at the Cultural Square, which structures are bounded on all sides by rich Islamic architecture. Then, we will have a brief visit at the Al Majarrah Souk which has been renovated and transformed into the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, home to exquisite Islamic artifacts from around the world.
Next we will be passing by the Bait Al Naboodah, the former residence of the pearl trading tycoon, Al Shamsi family.
Afterwards we head towards Al Hisn Fort, the erstwhile residence of Sharjah’s Ruling Family. Next destination will be the Blue Souk which consists of 6 spectacular buildings embellished in blue tiling. It’s the place where everyone can get anything to everything with more than 600 shops to choose from.
From there, we shall pass by the King Faisal Mosque, the largest among Sharjah’s mosques, and continue towards the Pearl Monument, symbolic of the union of the 7 emirates.
After completing your Sharjah tour you will be dropped back to your designated hotel/ location..
Inclusions for Half Day Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour From Dubai Or Sharjah
- Pickup and drop off to the selected location/ hotel.
- Clean and air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- Entry to Sharjah Museum of Islamic civilization.
- Al Hisn fort entrance tickets.
- Cold mineral water
Exclusions for Half Day Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour From Dubai Or Sharjah
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.