Half Day Shopping Spree In Agra
OverviewMughal rulers were great patrons of art and by their contribution different art forms developed in Agra paintings, Inlaid work, Embroidery etc. Tourist come to see the Taj mahal in Agra and they also pine for looking the famous art work. In the present tour product we avail you the opportunity to explore the art of Zardozi (embroidery) and Pachhikari (inlaid art) in half day tour. We provide the car and tour guide for this purpose. In these workshops you can have live demonstration of inlaid and embroidery art.
Know More about this tour
At the time of the booking this tour product kindly mention the time and place of your pickup. Our tour guide and driver will pick you and you will be taken to the marble factory where you see the artisans working with hand chisels on the white marble. They first of all apply red temporary color on the white surface of the marble to draw the outline and then start chiseling the marble and prepare the groves. The other person who is deft handed in shaping the semi precious stones on the emery power wheel give particular shape to the stone chips and then fix them in the groves with the help of the glue. You see different forms of souvenirs like flower pots, Coffee tables, boxes coasters etc. If you like to shop something you can negotiate the prices. Later you will be taken to the embroidery workshop where you see men working the needle work. This is done on a silken fabrics with a wire thread over thread. Lady Noorjahan is supposed to start this work on mughal era. This was done on panels and attire in the royal days. This was a decaying art and two decades back the effort to revive this were initiated. If you want to see some other optional art you can ask your guide and later you will be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Shopping Spree In Agra
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half Day Shopping Spree In Agra
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Historical Agra - A Walking Tour through the Former Mughal Capital with Private Transfer
- Taj Mahal with Local market
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village