Half-Day Shopping Tour In Hanoi
OverviewHanoi is like a huge market and bargains can be found everywhere. Not surprisingly this city is fast making a name for itself as a shoppers paradise. Well take you to our pick of the best local shopping spots.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
This is the tour for shopaholics. Like Hong Kong and Bangkok, Ha Noi is quickly becoming a shopping paradise. The city is a big market where you can buy everything. We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Hong Ngoc, a shop founded with the purpose of providing vocational training and jobs to disabled people. It is can be said that shopping in Ha Noi is very interesting and cheap because there are a lot choices and different items in different shops. There, you can visit many shops selling different products such as: clothes, souvenirs, crafty items And it is very interesting for you to buy some gifts like embroidered pictures, apparels, gemstones, silk products, handbags and marble sculptures for your relatives, friends after coming back your home from the journey to Ha Noi, Vietnam.
Our next stop is Thu Huong Lacquer Ware Shop, where you can see how the lacquers are made. We will then take a short walk around the the 36 meandering streets of the historic Old Quarter for shopping. Ha Nois French Quarter is known for its wide-open streets, majestic buildings and high-end hotels. Enjoy the beauty of historic Ha Noi as you shop from the local merchants.
Inclusions for Half-Day Shopping Tour In Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Shopping Tour In Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip from Hanoi
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi