Half-Day Sichuan Cuisine Museum And Cooking Experience Tour - ChengduWrite a Review
From USD 140
OverviewExperience the evolution of the Sichuan province through this culinary journey. Savor the flavors of Sichuan cuisine as you make three dishes under the guidance of a professional chef. Learn a variety of cooking techniques including the making of Toban Djan, chili bean paste, a key ingredient in Kung Pao dishes and more.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourChoose either a morning or noon departure for this half-day tour. Pickup from your hotel by your driver/guide. Taken to the Sichuan Cuisine Museum, about an hour drive from Chengdu City. Try some traditional snacks, when you arrive at the museum. Experience the evolution of the Sichuan province through this culinary journey.
Understand more about the Sichuan cuisine culture from a professional chef. Pick organic vegetables. Learn traditional manufacturing techniques for making Toban Djan, chili bean paste, a key ingredient in Kung Pao dishes, and more. Study knife skills, heat control and other cooking processes. Enjoy fruits, red wine, Chinese herbal alcohol and tea served with the dishes you cook. Receive helpful feedback on the dishes you prepare and a "Rookie Master Chef" certificate signed by the master chef.
Drive back to hotel in Chengdu City by driver/guide.
Inclusions for Half-Day Sichuan Cuisine Museum And Cooking Experience Tour
- Personal English-speaking tour guide service
- Entrance fees for all the activities included in the itinerary
- One meal at the museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Sichuan Cuisine Museum And Cooking Experience Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.