OverviewSpend 3.5-hours on this comprehensive bus tour of Tokoyo with a guide. See the Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Skytree and Ginza. Stop at landmarks Tokyo such as the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tour-From Jan 3, 2018-
=Information for Morning Tour 2018=
You will depart from the LOVE statue at 9:00 am
At first, you will visitthe Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest temple in Tokyo, enjoy about 40 minutes to see around.
Second, you arrive at theImperial Palace East Garden, enjoy about 40 minutes. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explorethe Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.
In addition, you can find any landmarks such asNational Diet Buildingon the way to there.
InAsakusa, the best sightseeing spot in Tokyo, spend about 45 to 60 minutes.
You will finish the tour at JR Tokyo Station 13:10.
=Information for Afternoon Tour 2018=
We will depart at Keisei Ueno station at 13:30
You visitthe Tokyo Sky Tree, you can go the first observation desk(350 m) directly.
Also you enjoy shopping inSoramachi.
And then, you takeTokyo River & Bay Cruisewith good views.
After tour, you can choose a drop off point, Tokyo station OR Shinjuku Station.
The drop off time aboutTokyo station 17:30 or Shinjuku station 18:00
-Until Dec 31, 2017-
During this 4-hour tour on an air-conditioned coach, youll have the chance to stop and look out at a number of must-see landmarks in Tokyo, such as the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa and Tsukiji Fish Market. A fluent English-speaking tour assistant will take you from place to place.
At 8:30am, you will depart from the designated meeting point in Shinjuku and drive by the Kabuki-cho, Koshu-kaido highway, Hanzo-mon gate, the National Theater, the Supreme Court of Japan, The National Diet Building and Kasumigaseki.
Once you arrive at the Imperial Palace East Garden, you can enjoy seeing this traditional Japanese garden with characteristic structures from the Edo period. If the East Garden is closed, you will attend the Imperial Palace's Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge instead. Afterwards,
In Asakusa, the best of sightseeing spot in Tokyo, you will spend some time to see the excellent structures such as Kaminari-mon gate and Senso-ji temple and drive by the Tokyo Skytree, Asahi Beer headquarters, Ryogoku Kokugikan, Bakuro-cho, Nihon-bashi district and ridge, Yaesu, Ginza, Kabuki-sa Theater and more!
Afterwards, around noon, you will arrive at Tsukiji fish market. This famous market prides itself on catching the world's best fish. The tour ends at Tsukiji, where you can stay to have some fresh food or go elsewhere and spend your afternoon as you like.
Inclusions for Half Day Sightseeing Tour In Tokyo
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local taxes
- =Morning Tour on 2018 Only=
- Hotel pickup from select hotels (Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno station, Shiodome station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel)
=Afternoon Tour on 2018 Only=
- Admission for the first observation deck of Tokyo Sky Tree
- River & Bay Cruise
Exclusions for Half Day Sightseeing Tour In Tokyo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free Wi-Fi service is available on the bus
Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Indonesian and Japanese.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.