Half Day Sightseeing Tour In Tokyo
OverviewSpend 3.5-hours on this comprehensive bus tour of Tokoyo with a guide. See the Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Skytree and Ginza. Stop at landmarks Tokyo such as the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tour=Information for Morning Tour =
You will depart from the LOVE statue at 9:00 am
At first, you will visit the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest temple in Tokyo, enjoy about 40 minutes to see around.
You can find any landmarks such as National Diet Building from the windows on the way to next place.
Second, you visit the Imperial Palace East Garden, enjoy about 40 minutes. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.
In Asakusa, the best sightseeing spot in Tokyo, spend about 45 to 60 minutes.
You will finish the tour at JR Tokyo Station at 13:10.
=Information for Afternoon Tour =
We will depart at Keisei Ueno station at 13:30
You will visit the Tokyo Sky Tree, you can go up to the first observation desk(350 m) directly.
Also you can enjoy shopping in Soramachi Shopping Mall.
And then, you take a Tokyo River & Bay Cruise with good views.
March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special
We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
After the tour, you can choose a drop off point, Tokyo station OR Shinjuku Station.
The drop off time about Tokyo station 17:30 or Shinjuku station 18:00
Inclusions for Half Day Sightseeing Tour In Tokyo
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local taxes
- =Morning Tour Only=
- Hotel pickup from select hotels (Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno station, Shiodome station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel)
=Afternoon Tour Only=
- Admission ticket for the first observation deck of Tokyo Sky Tree
- River & Bay Cruise
Exclusions for Half Day Sightseeing Tour In Tokyo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free Wi-Fi service is available on the bus
Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Indonesian.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
(PM Tour)March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special: We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo by Night: Japanese Food Tour
- Tokyo Small-Group Walking Tour: Ningyocho and Nihonbashi Districts
- Oiran Show with Dinner at Roppongi Kaguwa Theater
- Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
- Tokyo Cherry Blossom Walking Tour in Asakusa
- Half-Day Tokyo Architecture Walking Tour
- Japanese-style Lymphatic Massage in Tokyo
- Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Tour and Japanese Washoku Cooking Lesson in Tokyo