=Information for Morning Tour =
You will depart from the LOVE statue at 9:00 am
At first, you will visit the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest temple in Tokyo, enjoy about 40 minutes to see around.
You can find any landmarks such as National Diet Building from the windows on the way to next place.
Second, you visit the Imperial Palace East Garden, enjoy about 40 minutes. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.
In Asakusa, the best sightseeing spot in Tokyo, spend about 45 to 60 minutes.
You will finish the tour at JR Tokyo Station at 13:10.
=Information for Afternoon Tour =
We will depart at Keisei Ueno station at 13:30
You will visit the Tokyo Sky Tree, you can go up to the first observation desk(350 m) directly.
Also you can enjoy shopping in Soramachi Shopping Mall.
And then, you take a Tokyo River & Bay Cruise with good views.
March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special
We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
After the tour, you can choose a drop off point, Tokyo station OR Shinjuku Station.
The drop off time about Tokyo station 17:30 or Shinjuku station 18:00
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
=Morning Tour=, LOVE statute at 8:55am Meeting time for pickups:, Shiba Park Hotel at 7:50am Keisei Ueno staion at 7:50am Shiodome station at 8:00am McDonald Suido-bashi station at 8:00am I.. read more
Departure Details :
=Morning Tour=, The 'LOVE' statue in Shinjuku, at the corner of Higashi-dori and Kita-dori Avenues, Hotel pickup (select hotels only as below):, Shiba Park Hotel, locating Daimon and Hamamatsu-c.. read more
Return Details :
=Morning Tour =Tokyo station=Afternoon Tour =Tokyo station or Shinjuku station
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewYou can select Morning tour or Afternoon Tour.<Morning tour>You will visit must-see sights in Tokyo such as the Meiji Jingu Shrine which is one of the most famour Shinto Shrine in Tokyo.and Imperial Palace East Garden and Asakusa where is the oldest temple in Tokyo.<Afternoon tour>You will visit Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo River Cruise.You can go up tot the observation deck at Tokyo Sky Tree directlywithout waitng time.You can see the beautiful view from Cruise.Both of the tickets are included in tour fee.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tour
=Information for Morning Tour =
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local taxes
- =Morning Tour Only=,
- Hotel pickup from select hotels (Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno station, Shiodome station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel)
- , =Afternoon Tour Only=,
- Admission ticket for the first observation deck of Tokyo Sky Tree
- River & Bay Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free Wi-Fi service is available on the bus
Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Indonesian.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
(PM Tour)March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special: We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo Day Tour: Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple and Tokyo Bay Cruise
- Food Tour of Tsukiji Fish Market
- 1-Day Tokyo Bus Tour
- Day Trip to Mt Fuji 5th Station including Seasonal Fruit Picking from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji Day Trip to Lake Ashi Cruise and Odawara Castle including Lunch
- Best of Edo Japan: Nikko National Park and Edo Wonderland Day Trip from Tokyo
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Lake Kawaguchi, and Seasonal Fruit Picking from Tokyo
- Tokyo Tsukiji Outer Market Walking Tour and Rolled Sushi Class