Half-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Lviv
OverviewEnjoy this half-day guided tour in Lviv. You will visit Lychakiv Cemetery & Shevchenkiv Hai Museum of Folk Architecture, as well as a walking tour by old downtown. You will also visit Lviv tower which shows a panoramic view of the entire city. You will familiarize yourself with historical, memorial, architectural and art relics, to establish business relations or just have a great vacation. This tour includes hotel pickup.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Start at 9:00am from the hotel of your stay in Lviv. Guide will meet you on Reception of the Hotel and the first part of your big tour start with tour by car to the Vysokyi Zamok (High Castle) in beautiful park Shevchenkiv Hai on North -East part of the Lviv city. Main aim of the museum is conservation of the wooden folk architecture, everyday life artifacts, art artifacts from all ethnographic zones. The museum consist 105 of folk architecture objects. Then in 1 hour tour you will visit to Lychakiv Cemetery what is rightfully called an outdoor museum with area of over 40 hectares where you will find more than 3000 gravestones, monuments, and vaults what has the historical reserve status.
Lastly enjoy city tour by car and then walking tour around the Old Town of the Lviv. You will know the most interesting places of the Lviv and can expect them. Among them are: Market Square, Lviv City Hall, opera and Ballet Theater, St. Yura Cathedral, Armenian virgin Marys Dormition Church, Armenian Street, Chapel of the Boim Family, Arsenal Museum, Pharmacy Museum, Dominican Cathedral, Church of the Jesuits, Adam Mickiewicz Monument, Church of St. Andrew, Blessed Virgin Fountain, Venice (Italian) Palace, Bandinelli Palace, Lviv National University, Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Church of Transfiguration, Lubomirski Palace, Ensemble of Bernardine Monastery, Gunpowder Tower, Lvivs Vernisaj where you can bay gifts and souvenirs, Svobody Avenue, and more.
Tour ends about 2:30pm in the Old Town on Rynok Square where you can enjoy the tasty famous lvivs coffee and fill the spirit and atmosphere of the city
Inclusions for Half-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Lviv
- Private, guided walking tour
- Hotel pickup by private car, minivan or by minibus, depending on group size (if option selected)
Exclusions for Half-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Lviv
- Entrance fees to the Shevchenkiv Hai Museum,Lychakiv Cemetery, Arsenal Museum (about 1 US$ per person, per museum), payable to your guide
- Food and drinks. You will have the time for visit restaurant for the lunch
- Transportation (if option not selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Souvenirs and photos are available for purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the walking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Private Lviv Jewish History and Heritage Walking Tour
- Full-Day Private Lutsk, Tarakaniv Fort, and Tunnel of Love Tour from Lviv
- Mukacheve from Lviv including Palanok Castle and Castle Shenbornov Private Tour
- Customized Full-Day Tour of Lviv by Luxury Vehicle
- Private transfer Lviv AIRPORT - HOTEL in Lviv
- Private transfer Lviv's HOTEL - AIRPORT Lviv
- Private City Tour of Lviv