Half Day Silk Cloth Producing Process Discovery Tour - Hoi An
OverviewDiscover Vietnam's long history of silk making on this half day tour in Hoi An. Explore a silk village to watch and learn every step of the fascinating process, from silkworm-cocoon to stunning silk garments.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up at your hotel and head to Hoi An Silk Village. Upon arrival, you can relax and enjoy a welcome drink. We will visit the traditional house in Quang Nam and listen to the story of craft sericulture there. Also, you can admire the collection of Vietnamese Ao Dai and costumes of the native Vietnamese ethnic groups. Next we will visit the ancient mulberry gardens and the silkworm-breeding house, where we can see the cocoons, learn how to feed the silkworms and unravel silkworm cocoons using traditional methods.
Discover the handicrafts of Champa people and learn how to make traditional textiles as we visit the Vietnamese traditional silk weaving house. Finally, we will visit the showroom to see the silk products and tailors. We will enjoy a special meal in the mulberry garden before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Silk Cloth Producing Process Discovery Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Local special set lunch/dinner
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Half Day Silk Cloth Producing Process Discovery Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.