Half-Day Singapore Botanic Gardens Tour
OverviewThis tour is for nature enthusiasts of all ages, allowing you to view some of the best examples of native and exotic flora in Singapore. On this tour, uncover the Garden's rich heritage by visiting the Singapore Botanic Gardens Heritage Museum first. Thereafter, enjoy the lush vegetation, the vibrant flowers and the warmth of the tropics as you stroll through the Gardens' tropical collections. Hear juicy stories about some of the prime spots of the Garden, such as a crocodile that had escaped many years ago and took up residency in the Swan Lake.
- Small-group tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourYour 3-hour journey through some of the Gardens best spots begins at the Main/Tanglin Gate. Choose a morning, afternoon or evening tour and meet your English-speaking guide.
Stop at Singapore Botanic Gardens Heritage Museum first. Admire the artifacts, plant specimens, rare botanical paintings as you tour the museum with your guide.
Continue to the Swan Lake where your guide will point out the iconic feature of the lake to you; a large group of Nibong palms (Oncosperma tigillarium). Admire the gorgeous Vanda Miss Joaquim, Singapores national flower, as you head toward the iconic Bandstand.
This is a no-rush tour. Take your time. You can relax and go at your own pace and your guide will highlight other attractions such as the Ginger Garden, Palm Valley, Fragrant Garden, etc.
With your small group (limited to 10 people), engage in lively chats with your guide and hear entertaining anecdotes, trivia and history.
Inclusions for Half-Day Singapore Botanic Gardens Tour
- Private walking tour
- Friendly, local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Singapore Botanic Gardens Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.