Half Day Sintra Small Group Tour With Pena Palace From Lisbon
OverviewThe best option if you are short in time and want to see one of the most enchanting areas close to Lisbon. On this tour you will have free time to explore the old Sintra town and to visit the Pena Palace.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. Its magical palaces, forests, Moorish castle and UNESCO World Heritage site city center are like a page from a fairy tale. On this tour you will have free time to explore the old Sintra town, with its imposing National Palace (ticket not included), with time to try the famous Travesseiros (pastry with almond cream) or simply walk through the town.
We will then drive through the natural wonders of Sintra Natural Park for exciting views and palaces, heading to the top of the mountain to visit the Pena Palace. When we arrive at the entrance, you will have free time to explore the Pena Park and the Pena Palace, before meeting your guide and return back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Half Day Sintra Small Group Tour With Pena Palace From Lisbon
- Entrance fees Pena Palace and Pena Park
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half Day Sintra Small Group Tour With Pena Palace From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour inside Pena Park and Palace
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Occasionally, tour may be conducted in 2 languages
Infant / child seats are mandatory for children aged 0-11. These are available on request if child age is advised at time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4 hours private Sailing trip to Oeiras beach
- Sintra Royal Palaces Day Trip from Lisbon: Queluz Palace, Pena Palace and Pena Park
- vora Day Trip from Lisbon
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon