OverviewIt is almost compulsory that the first excursion done in Bariloche is the famous Circuito Chico, not only because it shows such an abundance of the places in the mountain range, but also because visitors see and fall in love with this city immediately!
Know More about this tourThe tour begins downtown, more precisely on Ezequiel Bustillo Avenue, which borders Lake Nahuel Huapi with a winding layout. This beautiful water body, which is a sight in itself is the largest lake in the region and with its 55,700 hectares, is present almost all through the tour.
The first stretch, in addition to urban architecture, includes the houses of pioneers, the Nautical Club and the Melipal neighborhood. As buildings are left behind, the scenery near the Nahuel Huapi begins to change. From this point, it shows off cypresses, maitenes, coihues and ñires, among other typical trees. In summer, this road acquires brilliant red and yellow colors from the rose hip bushes, blackberry and raspberry plants which bloom all around.
8 kilometers ahead, opposite Huemul Island, lies a beach called Bonita. Farther ahead, Serena Bay is reached, a small bathing resort with a boat ramp.
At the 17th kilometer marker, stands the base of Mount Campanario, which reaches 1,050 meters of height and whose summit may be accessed through a chairlift.
Passing by the San Pedro Peninsula, the itinerary continues towards the Llao Llao Peninsula. At the 24th kilometer marker, the San Eduardo Chapel, Puerto Pañuelo and the Llao Llao Hotel may be spotted. Totally refurbished and with all its facilities open, the classical hotel is one of the best known postcards in Bariloche, with panoramic sights of the national park and Lakes Perito Moreno and Nahuel Huapi.
The Llao Llao Municipal Park protects forests of coihues and cañas colihues, as well as creepers, bushes and other trees, which may be seen when hiking along its trails.
After passing by Villa Tacul and Lake Escondido, the joint between Lakes Nahuel Huapi and Perito Moreno is reached. This is crossed by Bridge Angostura, over the river bearing the same name. This is the ideal spot to have a break and go down to the rocky beaches of both lakes, lying 150 meters from one another.
The circuit also shows the mountaineers cemetery, the Swiss hamlet and, finally, the panoramic or vantage point over Lake Moreno, at the 40th kilometer marker.
The way back begins at El Trébol Lagoon and continues to the joint with Bustillo Avenue, which leads back to the city center.
Thus, traveling along just 60 kilometers, visitors may admire lakes, mountains and native forests of singular beauty.
Inclusions for Half Day Small Circuit Tour: Mt Campanario And Llao Llao Peninsula
- Round-trip Transfers from Bariloche Downtown Hotels
- Spanish-English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half Day Small Circuit Tour: Mt Campanario And Llao Llao Peninsula
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Guide Gratuities
- Chair Lift to Mt Campanario
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.