Half-Day Small Group Biking And Boating Tour In Chiang Mai
OverviewCycle through the ancient city of Wiang Kum Kam and sail down the majestic Ping River on this exciting 5-hour tour of Chiang Mai. Finish with a delicious khao soi lunch at a traditional Thai farmhouse overlooking the river.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour day begins with a morning pickup fromyour hotel in Chiang Mai. You will be taken for a bike andhelmet fitting before continuing by bicycle to the ancient town of Wiang Kum Kam, an archaeological site on the banks of the Ping River.
With your guide, exploretheruins of temples such as Wat Pu Pia and Wat E-Gang, once part of King Mengrai's imperial capital in the 13th century. Later occupied by the Burmese and then flooded, this area was restored as a historical park by the Thai government during the 1980s. It is surrounded today by a patchwork of villages, rice fields, and rural settlements.
Cycleonward to Wat Chai Mongkol andbegin your boat trip down the grand Ping River. Take in the scenery as you sail past teak wood houses, riverside farms, and lush green jungles intertwined along the riverbank.
Around noon, you'll make a stop at a Thai farm house for a traditional lunch of khao soi a spicy curry noodle soup considered a specialty of northern Thailand before you'retaken back to your hotel with the afternoonto enjoy at your leisure.
Inclusions for Half-Day Small Group Biking And Boating Tour In Chiang Mai
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- River cruise
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Half-Day Small Group Biking And Boating Tour In Chiang Mai
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- Full-Day Leisure River Kayaking into Mae Taeng Forest Reserve from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Kayaking River Trip Northern Thailand Jungle from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai International Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Chiang Mai International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai