Experience the thrill of class III rapids with a 5-hour rafting trip along theÂ Naranjo River including lunch. The riverâs course is steep and challenging, perfect for adventure seekers looking for an adrenaline rush. Guides will accompany you in kayaks to ensure your safety, and rafts are built to hold a maximum of 6 passengers. Pass through mountains, jungle gorges, farmlands and palm plantations. Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels inÂ Quepos or Manuel Antonio. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Begin your adventure from your hotel at the advised pickup time, dependent on option selected. Your driver will drive you to the town of Londres, an approximately 40-minute drive, to the rafting launch point. During the scenic drive, your guide will relate history of the town of Quepos. On site, your guide will give you some safety instructions, then you'll be ready to tame the rapids of the Naranjo River with your guide. (In rainy season, some sections of the river reach class IV rapids).
Halfway through the tour, have a break to catch your breath and admire the view. Toward the end of the river the water calms down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids. You will spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes on the river. A lunch made with fresh, local ingredients will be served with your tour; depending on time selected, you will begin with lunch or end with lunch.
Tours concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Quepos or Manuel Antonio at approximately 1pm or 5pm, depending on option selected.
Inclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Class 3 Naranjo River Rafting With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Class 3 Naranjo River Rafting With Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Please bring rubber-soled shoes, swimsuit; shorts of a quick-drying material; towel; waterproof sun protection, and extra clothes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.