Half-Day Small-Group Hua Hin Highlights And Winery TourWrite a Review
OverviewSee some of the sites of Hua Hin and the surrounding areas. Finish at the Hua Hin Hills Vineyard before returning back to your resort.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis privatehalf-day tour takes you to some of the attractions surrounding Hua Hin. First, we go to The Monkey Mountain Khao Takiab where the Big Buddha Statue is sitting by the sea. Here we have a great viewpoint of the Hua Hin coastline.
We then visit "Wat Huay Mongkol', which houses the enormous statue of "Luang Phor Thuate',a revered Thai monk thought to have performed miracles several centuries ago.We then continue to Hua Hin Hills Vineyard to explore new latitude wine and wine education and learn how grapevines thrive in this tropical climate.
Finally, we visit 'Living Museum Plearnwan'.Plearnwan is a Living Museum, where its architecture, food, drinks, exhibits, people and more are intended to make the visitor feel that time has paused in 'the good old days'.Afterwards, we will take you back to your Hua Hin hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Hua Hin Highlights And Winery Tour
- Complimentary non-alcoholic welcome drink at Hua Hin Hills Vineyard
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Hua Hin Highlights And Winery Tour
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pranburi hotel pickup (additional fees apply)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.