OverviewSmall Group 'cheap and cheerful' shopping tour which explores two of Shanghais famous markets. Your friendly local expat tour guide will lead you to some of the great shopping options in Shanghai and teach you how to bargain effectively. Your guide will also share great tips on delicious low-budget, authentic dining options in Shanghai, and how to best handle your transportation around the city.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart the day at 10am, meeting your guide at the fabric market where you will be introduced to an amazing array of tailors, all of them whipping up stylish clothing at a fraction of the cost in the shops. You’ll also find a huge range of thrifty accessories to buy here.
From the fabric market, travel by either Metro or Taxi and receive great advice on how to use public transport to get around Shanghai. We'll share the best times to use the public transport, and when you shouldn't hesitate to splurge a bit on private cars.
After a quick stop for street snacks, get ready to hit the madness of the markets where you can buy everything from prescription glasses to electronic gadgetry. Armed with the bargaining tips your guide has demonstrated to you, you’ll be set up for a fun day of haggling around the market.
At about 1:30pm, after orientating you around the market, your guide will leave you to the fun of bargain market shopping in Shanghai and it's your time to practice and have fun!
Inclusions for Half Day Small Group Shanghai Shopping Markets Fun Tour
- Professional Guide
- Transport by taxi or metro
- Bottled water
- Delicious local street snack
- Shopping bag
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors on a budget
Exclusions for Half Day Small Group Shanghai Shopping Markets Fun Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Shopping expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Be sure to bring samples of clothing so that tailors can reference their dimensions
If you are planning to order prescription glasses, be sure to bring your current glasses or prescription
Tailored suits and clothing can be delivered to your hotel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.